Our suits can be adapted to every shape and posture. Using the measurements that you send us (shoulders, chest, waist, sleeves, and bust) and the style selected based on the use your customer will make of the garment, we are able to completely modify the pattern.
We attach particular importance to the internal construction of our suits, because that is the guarantee to last a long time and to retain the shape over time. Our designers spend a long time on several key points:
- Full, triple thickness padding of our fronts: calico, goat-hair and horse hair.
- Collar and lapels in hand-made style using a Strobel sewing machine (not fusible).
- Linings and finish
- Buttonhole piping
- Wide choice of buttons, glass, horn and leather.
We put at your disposal samples in various styles and for different figures so that your customer can choose:
- extra short,
Once everything has been checked, your made-to-measure suit will be manufactured in our industrial workshops, prepared and shipped within 3 weeks so you can proceed with your customer to the first fittings.
Because each of your customers is unique, our technicians have thought up a large number of practical solutions that can be discreetly incorporated in the garment.
Personalisation that is both practical and discreet. Upon request we can insert:
- A pen pocket
- Pocket for a mobile phone
- Special buttonhole finishes
- Embroider the customer's initials in the lining
- Inside and outside half-moon pockets finish
- Protective, anti-perspiration flap under the arms
- Large choice of lining (felt, leather elbow pads and buttons)
- Height and choice of vents
- Width and different styles of lapels (optional satin lapels and decorative strips for dinner jackets)